30 Day Fit Limited Warranty
Cosmic Ears provides a limited warranty against any fit issues for all Cosmic Ears Custom Monitors for a period of thirty (30) days from the original shipping and that the customer ships the in-ears back to Cosmic Ears within the warranty period.
To use the re-fit service download and fill out the re-fit form and send the form and both in-ears to the following address. Ensure that you clearly mark on the package “RETURNED UNDER WARRANTY, NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”. Cosmic Ears are not responsible for any customs charges incurred for returned in-ears, if any custom charges are made we will invoice the customer for the appropriate amount.
The customer is responsible for the costs in shipping the in-ears to Cosmic Ears.
Cosmic Ears will cover the costs of shipping the in-ears back to the customer, this only covers one re-fit, any subsequent re-fits the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Cosmic Ears will produce the in-ears as a direct replica of the accepted impressions. Cosmic Ears will not produce custom in-ears from impressions that are not of acceptable quality. If the impressions have been incorrectly made i.e. removed from the ear too soon, then any re-fits as a result of this would not be covered by the Warranty and thus would incur a re-fit cost. We do not offer any refunds due to fit issues outside the 30 day refit guarantee, nor do we offer refunds due to fit issues from orders with impressions not made by Cosmic Ears.
N.B. The 30-day re-fit guarantee will only be valid if:
- The impressions are not taken by one of recommended audiologists or
- The impression material is Dreve Otoform AK.
51 Station Road
1 Year Workmanship Limited Warranty
Cosmic Ears provides a limited warranty for material defects or workmanship in either the external shell or the internal components for a period of one (1) year from the original shipping date.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage or breakage caused by misuse, abuse, excessive wax build up in sound tubes, excessive volume, shock, negligence, acts of God or anything else due to use of Cosmic Ears products contrary to Cosmic Ears instructions.
- Continued use of the in-ears after any issue has been reported.
- Drivers from donor IEMS in reshelled orders (CER) after the product has been received and confirmed in working order from the customer.
- Product or part that has been modified or altered without the written permission of the company.
- Damage or breakage caused by modification or service performed by anyone other than Cosmic Ears.
- Cables or pins broken in the socket are not covered under Warranty.
- Cables are not covered by the 1 year warranty. Cables are covered by a 30 day warranty from order dispatch.
Cosmic Ears will cover the costs of shipping the in-ears back to the customer, the customer is responsible for the costs in shipping the in-ears to Cosmic Ears.