Our Customer Service team are working from home so our phones are not currently available, please email us.
During the next 3 weeks our production has been greatly reduced, this is as a direct result of the UK Goverment rules on the COVID-19 situation. We are running with as few staff as possible to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
We are still working hard to keep our e-mail response time at our usual high standard.
Due to restrictions our couriers are experiencing and the high volume of post and deliveries in the UK, our delivery will take a little longer than normal.
We must adhere to the government recommendations and therefore cannot offer demos or impressions at Cosmic Ears at this time.
Current stock levels on accessories are still good, however delivery times are still impacted.
At Cosmic Ears our number one priority is the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
As we continue to follow the advice and recommendations from the government and health authorities, we have taken extra measures to ensure our working environment is as safe as possible during these unprecedented and unimaginable times.
Our products are produced in laboratory conditions, so we already have a clean and hygienic environment. We already follow many of the recommendations, however, we are taking extra measures as per the guidelines:
- Our employees have been reminded to wash their hands for 20 seconds more frequently and when appropriate will use latex gloves.
- We frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, using our standard cleaning products.
- All our employees are actively following the social distancing guidelines and we have also implemented this within our workplace.
- All our products are cleaned and disinfected before they are shipped out.
- Only employees are allowed in our offices, deliveries and couriers are met at the door and we take extra care when taking physical goods into the office.
- We are not accepting any meetings, impression taking or demo sessions until further notice.
Currently business is almost as usual, however, the landscape is changing on a daily basis. We will ensure we adhere to any recommendations, advice and guidelines given by the government.
We thank all our customers for their patience during this time, we are always here to help in any way possible and our customer service is still in full operation.